New EN ISO 20471: 2013 and the old version of EN471: 2003 + A1: 2007 The main differences are:
1. After the cleaning cycle should meet the color and brightness requirements;
2. Resistance to perspiration color fastness stained dyeing requirements from 3 to the lowest 4;
3. The tensile strength of the woven material is changed to a minimum of 100%
4. The rupture strength of the knitted material is changed to at least 100 kPa (50 square centimeters of test area) and a minimum of 200 kPa (7.3 square centimeters of test area);
5. Single or multi-layer clothing physical performance test, breathable index (RET) can not be greater than 5 square meters p / w. If the breathable index exceeds 5 square meters p / w, it must be measured and determined imt ≥ 0.15;
6. The performance level of the reflective material is not different and requires the same level as EN 471;
7. New logo changes.
The use of reflective material: reflective material used in the umbrella above, for the lower visibility of the night security.
Daylight low-key gray umbrella in the darkness after the fall to restore the true color, so you become the rainy night dazzling scenery. Reflective umbrella with special high reflective material production, eye-catching high light color can guarantee the safety of the rainy night travel.